January 20 | -1°C 🌒| DAY 299 @ 🏡
This is always the busiest day of the week for me. Today feels even busier for some reason.
- 9am-ish – Morning routine. I’m usually up late, so I get to sleep in a little while my wife handles the kid’s morning routine.
- 10am – 11am – Kindergarten work for the kid.
- 11am – 11:30am – Break for the kid, breakfast for myself since I’m the only one in the house doing intermittent fasting.
- 11:30am – 12:30pm – Finish up kindergarten work.
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm – Prep for classes. Review whatever I may have missed since Monday.
- 2:30pm – 3:45pm – Canadian Comics class.
- 3:45pm – 4pm – Coffee/Food break.
- 4pm – 5:15pm – Creative Writing Class
- 5:15pm – 6pm – Dinner
- 6pm – 8:30pm – Screen Studies Class
- 8:30pm – 9:30pm – Read the kid bedtime stories.
- 9:30pm – 1am or 2am – Homework, writing, job hunt, prep the coffee pot for Thursday morning.
- 2am – 9am-ish – Sleep.
Today was a little busier because we had to deal with surprise deliveries that we forgot about, and a few power outages. Normally I can get all my homework and projects done by Thursday night, and take off Friday – Sunday, but my workload has just doubled. I’m being slammed by projects right now. My film project is now a motion comic, which may or may not be a lot more work. I have an essay due in a few weeks, followed by another project which I might be able to do as an educational comic, along with a podcast for another class. I found out I also have another short story due in less than a week. I really hope I’m not forgetting anything else.