AUGUST 1 | 24°C 🌤 | DAY 127 @ 🏠
- This blog isn’t sponsored by J.P. Wiser’s Old Fashioned Whiskey Cocktail (But It Should Be!) 🥃
- This week felt longer than it should have. Good thing it’s a long weekend. I’m in the middle of my final essay for the school year and about to start my final exam. I’m just procrastinating at the moment.
- I just got a bunch of quotes for home repairs and renovations. If the house doesn’t sell by September 1st, and I still have a job, we’ll be adding a second bathroom, fixing the living room, removing a half dozen trees and adding a laundry room and 3rd bedroom. It’ll be expensive, but at least we’ll get the home we want, and it’ll still be a lot cheaper than buying a new house.
- I finished a short story last week that I may try to get published. By the time I was done revising it, I was very happy with the end result. I’ll be taking another creative writing class in January to complete my degree, and it involves the creation of a portfolio of work, so I’m looking forward to it. I’m really enjoying the process of writing this year, I wish I never gave up on it in the first place.
- My four year old is walking around with my wife’s iPhone pretending she’s a YouTuber. This could very well be a prophesy of some sort. Hopefully YouTube shuts down by the time she’s actually old enough to start a channel.